Wednesday, May 25, 2011

growth spurt

I cannot believe Keira is 6 weeks old already. I have been looking through my pictures for the last 6 weeks and she has grown and changed so much already. I am holding her as much as I can. She is so sweet and precious. She is definitly going through her 6 week growth spurt. She wants to eat every 1 -2 hours and just sleeps. Plus alot of her clothes already don't fit. Lexi just loves her baby sister. She does tricks for her and lets me know as soon as the baby is crying that I need to take care of her. She tells her to "breef keira breef" her word for breathe.

I have noticed the past few days Lexi has been pretty bored.  Today Lyndsey came to visit and took lexi home for the night. Hopefully a night out will help get rid of some boredom. This weekend should be pretty busy with family in town from Iowa. That should help keep bordem at bay. I am hoping in the next couple of weeks we can do some zoo, aquarium and museum trips before I have to go back to work.

Well its pretty late and although my brain is having a hard time shutting off I better go try and get some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment